- Govind Bolo and Shri Krishna Govind
- Listen and enjoy Govind.Gopal, Ganashyam call by any name he will stand by you.
- A small story.
- A widowed mother had a small boy who was going to school after crossing a forest.
- Many children had to cross the forest to reach their school.
- The boy was very much afraid to go alone all the way to the school.
- He asked his mother what must he do.
- .She told him as soon as he reached the border call ""Gopala, Govinda"' and
- the boy believed and trusted his mother and had so much faith in his mother,He did the same thing.
- He called with sincerity "Gopala,Govinda" thrice.
- A cowherd boy came to him and took him to cross the forest.
- He did the same while returning from school.
- Same cowherd boy came and brought him after crossing the forest.
- The boy was happy so was the cowherd boy.This went on for some months.
- One day the boy did not have his breakfast and was very hungry.
- Cowherd boy gave handful of butter to him.
- The boy wanted to have the butter even when he was coming back home.
- His mother asked him how he got the butter on his lips.
- He told the whole incident. His mother was wonderstruck,
- By mistake , she told this to all her neighbours.They all wanted to see the cowherd boy.
- The boy,next day called "Gopala.Govinda" No one came.
- The boy started crying.
- He heard the voice of the cowherd boy.It said, " Do not worry.hereafter. You can go alone and manage.If I think you need my help I will surely come ."
- The boy was very sorry to miss his dear friend,"Gopala.Govinda."
- What do you think of this story??